Host of The Brutal Truth Podcast
About the instructor
After spending 20 plus years selling enterprise software I now work with sales leadership teams to help create and dominate their market segments.
My approach is based on an exhaustive study of hundreds of eight, seven and six-figure deals across several industries and geographies. What I have discovered is that the majority of salespeople are "Selling Backwards". Selling Backwards means that the focus is on the outside of the prospect looking in. Instead of obsessing on messaging, positioning, presentations, demonstrations, and closing... what is really effective is matching the selling process with the prospect's decision process.
What we have found is that the salespeople who still embrace the old-school dogma of relying on relationships, one-on-one selling skills and aggressively pushing their prospects are as obsolete as palm pilots. What I teach is what is going on inside the prospect's organization and how they make product selections. I then show salespeople how to guide/control the decision and how to keep the selection moving and in your favor.
- How office hours work and a high level overview of the Map to Money and How to Prevent problems
- Office Hours 04-13-18 Great examples on Biz Justification and
- 04-28-18 DMC AND HOW TO START YOUR M2M
- Map to Money Review 050418
- Office Hours 5-11-18 Map review and different meeting approaches.
- Office Hours 05-25-18 M2M simple start
- Office Hours 06-08-2018 M2M review
- Office Hours 06-22-18 m2m review and q&a about selling to the c-suite
- Additional Q&A on Lockouts, Rules, Traps, Radio Silence
- Office Hours - 07-06-18 Business Justification
- Office Hours 07-20-18 pre- call, post-call and email
- Office Hours 08-03-19
- Office hours 08-17-18
- Bonus Case study of how to start the conversation
- OFFICE HOURS 08-31-18 WHERE DEALS GET STUCK
- ONE-0N-ONE M2M REVIEW
- Office Hours 09-14-18 Business Sale Strategies
- OFFICE HOURS 09-28-18 GRADE YOUR DAY
- How to make it a must have??? one-on-one
- Office Hours 10-12-18 How to structure a call