Host of The Brutal Truth Podcast
About the instructor
After spending 20 plus years selling enterprise software I now work with sales leadership teams to help create and dominate their market segments.
My approach is based on an exhaustive study of hundreds of eight, seven and six-figure deals across several industries and geographies. What I have discovered is that the majority of salespeople are "Selling Backwards". Selling Backwards means that the focus is on the outside of the prospect looking in. Instead of obsessing on messaging, positioning, presentations, demonstrations, and closing... what is really effective is matching the selling process with the prospect's decision process.
What we have found is that the salespeople who still embrace the old-school dogma of relying on relationships, one-on-one selling skills and aggressively pushing their prospects are as obsolete as palm pilots. What I teach is what is going on inside the prospect's organization and how they make product selections. I then show salespeople how to guide/control the decision and how to keep the selection moving and in your favor.
- Connecting Overview
- Why your current approach is not working
- How to Find What to Connect Them on From Their WebSite
- First Outreach with 90% Response rates
- The Referral email
- Feedback and Samples of a Cadence
- How to Find Someone's Competitors, Funding, Employee Count and News Automatically
- How to Automate Your Research and Prospecting to Know what your prospect cares about
- Feb 02 2018 - Talked over different industries and examples
- Feb 16 2018 - How to build interest and a System - Lots of great examples
- How to Avoid a Bait and Switch Situation
- March 2 2018 - LinkedIn, Time based selling - New Videos added to the course
- Showing the location of the 3 new Videos that I have added so you can easily find them 03-09-18
- Answer to how to handle accepts and non accepts and what to do next
- First Conversation, Relationship Sellling and Outsourcing issues
- Email Example of getting a VP level Meeting after 2 years of failing.
- Office Hours 03-30-2018 Great case studies and success stories
- 04--06-18 Office Hours Success Stories and how to bridge into a conversation
- Levels of Interest
- Office Hours - 04-20-2018 building interest and starting the conversation
- Office Hours 05-04-2018 getting in the mom and pops
- Feedback on a pitch strategy
- Office Hours 05-18-18 Success Stories
- Office Hours 06-01-18 building engagement
- Office hours 06-15-2018